ȨÆäÀÌÁö·Î µ¹¾Æ°©´Ï´Ù

subject Peter Kitchin2005/03/07

peter kitchin

Croeso! Welcome to my website. I think it is about this stage that I am expected to say something profound and supremely intellectual. Forget it! I'm just a painter and I paint what I see - strange concept in a world of dead cows, piles of bricks (or was it elephant dung?) and coloured dots on white ground. I think my work is labelled 'figurative' - yep, figurative. Sounds about right. Bit of an old fashioned concept really - honesty, integrity and all that stuff. Anyway, for those who are getting bored already and want to see some images just click 'Introduction' at the bottom of the page.
As a professional lecturer I have developed and delivered many art courses in North Wales and south Buckinghamshire during the past thirty years as well as working as Creative Group Head for Saatchi and running my own communications business. Throughout this period I have been drawn back time and again to Snowdonia like a yo-yo on caffeine. Many hours have been spent exploring and recording the extraordinarily wild landscape and the indelible legacy of slate quarrying that has been etched on every conceivable facet. I am now fortunate to live in this area and pursue my passion full time.

Prev   Dick Zayac 2005/03/07
Next   ü¤øÕ áÝÎÃãÕ 2005/03/02

Copyright 1999-2024 Zeroboard / skin by uncle